JB Lighting - P18 MK2
The stage professional sets new standards
The first generation P18 Profile defined a new standard in the performance characteristics of professional lighting. The new generation (MK2) with its 1,100W white light LED module is even brighter and more brilliant, without losing any of its diverse effects and performance.
The framing module can be completely rotated by 130°, and the two additional carrying handles mean it is very comfortable to handle this stage professional, which (at only 32 kilos) is already very light and compact.
- 1,100 W white light LED module
HP (High Power): 6800 K; 72,000 lm (40,000 lm Output); CRI ≥70
- HC (High CRI): 5800 K; 49,000 lm (28,500 lm Output); CRI ≥90
WW (Warm White): 3200 K; 42,000 lm (23,000 lm Output); CRI ≥91
- > 20.000h life time
- Flicker-free operation, camera mode: 100, 120, 600 Hz and 3 kHz
- Zoom range: 6.5° – 54° (1:8.3)
- 1 gobo wheel with 8 static, interchangeable gobos + open
- 1 gobo wheel with 6 rotate-, position- and interchangeable gobos + open
- CMY color mixing unit for rapid, even color mixing + linear CTO (P18 HP and P18 HC) and linear CTB (P18 WW) respectively
- P18 HP: 1 color wheel with 6 full and half colors + open and linear color selection + High CRI filter
- P18 HC and WW: 1 color wheel with 7 full and half colors + open and linear color selection
- Framing module with 4 blades – each fully closing and with separate motion and rotation control, the module can be rotated by 130° (+/- 65°), each blade independently by +/- 28°
- Motorised infinitely adjustable high-speed iris with 18 fins • 2 prisms, linear and circular, rotate- and indexable • 2 frost filters (soft edge/flood frost), continuously variable – optional further frost stages possible
- Electronic dimmer 0%–100%
- Electronic shutter with preprogrammed puls- and ramp functions
- Animation effect / animation wheel / Sparkle effect
- Zoom range: 6.5°–54° (1:8.3)
- Focus system with auto focus function
- 3 phase extra strong stepping motors
- Precise, very fast and silent movement
- 540° pan / 280° tilt
- USITT DMX-512, RDM
- Ethernet / Artnet - sACN
- Wireless DMX / RDM Lumen Radio CRMX TiMo
- LCD-display with function keys and batterie backup
- Mini USB for software update
- Stand-alone mode
- Master/slave function
- Built-in DMX analyser
- Simensions: B 475 x H 755 x T 307 mm
- Weight: 32 kg
A completely flicker-free, HDTV-compatible LED dimming system
for theatre or opera houses and other event venues
completely flicker-free, 0-100% dimmable lighting
compliant with all modern TV standards: HD, UHD/4K (Super Slow Motion)
Dear business partner, dear customer!
LDDE is your specialist for future-oriented and sustainable LED lighting. We have continued to develop since the company was founded in 1991 and can now offer our partners and customers a standardized range of products, intelligent project lighting solutions and customer-specific production.
The last few months in particular have put us under massive pressure. As you can see from the ongoing reports in the media, the commodity prices affecting us have risen by between 30-50% on average, and freight costs (e.g. sea freight) by up to 400%. In addition, we were faced with the challenge of being able to guarantee the usual high product availability despite the problem of the scarcity of resources (availability of semiconductors, etc.).
We were able to maintain availability over the long term, but unfortunately we can no longer absorb the price increases for raw materials and freight costs.
For these reasons we would like to inform you about the following price changes. For our entire product range, we have to carry out an average price adjustment of 5.5%. The price adjustment is valid from Wednesday, September 1st, 2021. We ask for your understanding.
Your contacts in our house are of course always available to answer your questions. We hope that you can understand our decision
The LDDE team thanks you for your understanding
and wishes you continued success and health!